TP-Link Archer AX73 AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, 6× Fixed High-Performance Antenna, IGMP Snooping, QoS, HomeShield (WIFI6)Regular price $159.00
TP-Link Archer AX73 AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router
• Gigabit WiFi for 8K Streaming – 5400 Mbps WiFi with support of 4×4 HT160 for faster browsing, streamings, and downloading, all at the same time.†
• Connect More, Stay Fast – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and quadruple the average throughput.‡**
• Extensive Coverage – 6× antennas and Beamforming ensure broad coverage.
• Powerful Processing – 1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU guarantees reliable, high-performance output.
• HomeShield – TP-Link's premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection.*
• More Vents, Less Heat – Improved vents area unleash the full power of the whole machine.
• USB Sharing – 1× USB 3.0 port enables easy media sharing and private cloud building.
• Easy Setup – Set up the router in minutes with Tether app.
Standards Wi-Fi 6
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
WiFi Speeds AX5400
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HT160, 4:4)
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
WiFi Range 3 Bedroom Houses
6× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
WiFi Capacity High
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Access an extra band to reduce congestion
Connect your devices to more bandwidth
Working Modes Router Mode
Access Point Mode
Processor 1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU
Ethernet Ports 1× Gigabit WAN Port
4× Gigabit LAN Ports