ONLINE STORE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thanks for visiting us! It is our Prime Directive to ensure that you are able to easily obtain the best in Technology and Advancement regardless of your business’ size or turnover. This online store is an extension of our MSP Business supporting Sydney’s SMB.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE AND PURCHASING, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Welcome to www.systemsup.online (the ‘Website’). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products’). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the ‘Purchase Services’).
- The Website is operated by SYSTEMS UP GROUP PTY. LTD. (ABN 60 633 508 773) . Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by SYSTEMS UP GROUP. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- SYSTEMS UP GROUP reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When SYSTEMS UP GROUP updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by SYSTEMS UP GROUP in the user interface.
- In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- You warrant that any information you give to SYSTEMS UP GROUP in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member’) and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
- You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with SYSTEMS UP GROUP; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms;
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify SYSTEMS UP GROUP of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of SYSTEMS UP GROUP providing the Purchase Services;
- you will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by SYSTEMS UP GROUP for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the ‘Purchase Price’).
- Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by SYSTEMS UP GROUP, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and SYSTEMS UP GROUP may record your purchase details for future use.
- SYSTEMS UP GROUP may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 30 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
- SYSTEMS UP GROUP’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty’).
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘ Warranty Claim ‘) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 12-months from the date of purchase (the ‘ Warranty Period’).
6.3. In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to SYSTEMS UP GROUP showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to SYSTEMS UP GROUP at First Floor 29-31 Redleaf Ave, Wahroonga, New South Wales, 2076 or by
email at email@example.com.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then SYSTEMS UP GROUP will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by SYSTEMS UP GROUP and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by SYSTEMS UP GROUP integrate delivery (the ‘ Delivery Services’) through the use of third party delivery companies (the ‘ Delivery Service Providers’).
- In providing the Purchase Services, SYSTEMS UP GROUP may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that SYSTEMS UP GROUP is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service
Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, SYSTEMS UP GROUP asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.
- SYSTEMS UP GROUP’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of SYSTEMS UP GROUP is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that SYSTEMS UP GROUP, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- SYSTEMS UP GROUP is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of SYSTEMS UP GROUP, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by SYSTEMS UP GROUP.
- You acknowledge that SYSTEMS UP GROUP does not provide the Delivery Services to you and you agree that SYSTEMS UP GROUP will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Delivery Services.